Co-Founder & Chairman
Mr. Prasad Garapati is a successful entrepreneur who believes in converting competition into collaboration and sees opportunity in crisis by going an extra mile and thinking out of the box. With his keen business acumen and vast global exposure, he has been successful in business ventures that span cross sectors. His contribution to Indian IT sector as Chairman of ESC is truly remarkable and also by playing a major role of organising India soft 2007, 2008, 2012, 2017 and 2020 in Hyderabad. He led ESC delegation from India to several countries including GITEX, Dubai for the last 15 years. His leadership and motivation led 100+ IT companies joining synergies with ESC and APEDB to create IT Parks in AP. Chairman India Coordination Committee for Telugu Association of North America for several TANA conferences.
- Founder Chairman of InnoCorp. Ltd, India, Innoglobal DMCC Dubai, UAE & Co-Founder & Chairman of My School ITALY
- Chairman Kastech Software Solutions, FZCO, Dubai
- Ex-Chairman of Electronic & Software Promotion Council (ESC) (Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
- Ex-Member Managing Committee of Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
- Ex-Chairman of IT & Electronics Task Force Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board of Govt. of AP
- Founder Vice Chairman of Telugu Times Media Inc., USA and Patasala Inc., USA.
- Brand Ambassador & Representative of Tourism Trade of Ghana for India & UAE.
Interested in joining our team?
The Arcadia of My School ITALY as a Daycare, Play School, Kindergarten, and School is a new gathering space for research and discovery which focuses on the children’s joy for holistic learning and creativity.
As Featured in
Education is a journey, not a race, and students learn best when they’re having fun while they do it.
Enrol YOUR CHILD
Interested in a community of global learners, child psychologists, paediatricians and educators, who, like your-self, believe in the power of a progressive, quality education to make the world a better place?